2. BENEVOLENT SERVICE for those in the church and beyond, including Missions around the World. We will care, give and go.
3. INTEGRITY in our actions, finances and consistent lives in the community.
4. NEXT GENERATION – Training and equipping them for a life of faith in Christ.
5. WORSHIP, which is diverse and is the key to touching God’s heart, as He inhabits the praises of His people. Worship is a key component in our lives.
6. THE BIBLE is the focus in our maturing and the central leading influence in all we do.
7. HOLY SPIRIT led through prayer into the future with power and authenticity.
8. QUALITY. What we do, we do well
We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
“Trinitas CF” is part of the evangelical-protestant Christian community in the Republic of Macedonia, which has it’s beginning in Aerodrome (Airport), area in Skopje 2012. “Trinitas CF” has it’s root from the reformation heritage that recognizes the Bible, as it’s supreme authority.
– Sola scriptura – only Scripture
– Sola fide – only Faith
– Sola gratia – only Grace
– Sola Christos – only Christ
– Sola Deo gloria – glory only to God
Our meetings consist of joyful celebration of God including songs, dynamic Bible messages, prayers and ministry by people who have experienced spiritual rebirth. During the meetings we pray for the sick, for deliverance and for other needs. We pray for signs because these are signs that confirm the sincere and uncompromising preaching of the Word.
At “Trinitas CF” we have Sunday school for children, youth, home groups and outreach activities. God continuously sends new people who want to learn more about The Lord Jesus Christ and His Word, the Bible. At “Trinitas CF” we have a strong desire for fellowship and ministry.
“Trinitas CF” has a holistic approach to the whole person. It offers help to people to experience freedom from nicotine addiction, drugs, alcohol etc. in order to continue to live free and grow in Christ. Also our desire is to encourage building healthy family relationships. Through counseling and prayers we offer help in dealing with difficult life situations.
We have our Sunday meetings in the premises of "Trinitas CF" in Karpoš 4, ul. Nikola Parapunov 3a-16/1, starting at 10.00.
“Trinitas CF” is funded by voluntary contributions, tithes and donations.
TRINITAS – Skopje is dedicated to developing leaders and making disciples while also providing them with biblical training.
Our activities and successes are not the result of human wisdom, effort or power, but only from God’s wisdom and guidance. We are at the very beginning of our mission and we know that there are many challenges and victories ahead of us.
Pastor Aleksandar Vuletić